Protecting our employees and regulatory compliance in the areas of environment, occupational health and industrial hygiene, safety, workers' compensation and product stewardship is a high priority for JM. To support this effort we have Environment, Health & Safety managers and specialists located directly in our plants supported by a leadership group in Denver.
Why Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) at JM?
What we are looking for:
- Our commitment to safety and the environment
- Our track record of success in EH&S
- Environmental Respect is one of our six pillars
- Demonstrated leadership
- Commitment to keep employees safe
- Passion about utilizing technical knowledge to maintain and improve our working environment
To find specific openings in any of these job categories, view current openings and select from Job Functions.